Sunday 19 May 2013

New Challenges - Now - May 2014


Learn to play guitar/ukelele
I have researched some good YT videos and learnt a few chords but I need to pick up from where I left off.

Dressmaking
I have a sewing machine and a great book regarding sewing etc.  I will be dusting off the machine and start sewing in the evenings....helps to stop the snacking also.

French
I did a module as part of my Degree and I was really quite good...I have been learning on and off for years, it is time to get to grips and stop messing around...plus we go to France quite often when Sailing.

Knitting
I have knitted two great jumpers in my lifetime..one was emerald green with baubles all over them and the other was a navy blue chunky cable knit jumper.  I started knitting again when I was pregnant and have not continued.  It is very theraupetic too.

Crochet
I have always wanted to learn..at the moment I am teaching myself, watching YouTube videos and bought some books. I have done a few samples..

No comments:

Post a Comment